Oh no! I accidentally deleted a page

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I accidentally deleted a page called "Sponsors" because I thought another existed under the view page area, as I had two, not they are both gone.
Photo of Andrea8907

Andrea8907

• 70 Points
  • sad

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 67,776 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you've deleted it from the file manager, you'll have to rebuild it. If you haven't published yet, you may be able to view your pages on the published site.
Photo of Janet3875

Janet3875

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Andrea, I feel your pain. Just did the same thing. Other users out there --- never ever delete a page thinking it's OK just because you have another exactly like it under the same name. Yes, it removes BOTH.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,698 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you accidentally delete a page, notify us as soon as possible. In most cases we'll have a snapshot taken at midnight for the trailing 7 days.  As long as the site was published at midnight they day before you deleted it, we can restore it back to the previous day.

Mike
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,698 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Andrea8907,  What day did you delete the page?  If the page was previously published, we may have a backup that can be restored depending on how long ago you did this.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.