Now Exchange Server is running slow

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Email/Billing issues 5/28/15 *Update*

The E-Mail exchange server is running very slow. All of my other email programs are running fast so it is no doubt a HS server issue. Can you please look into this?
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

• 3,698 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We have reports of this issue and can confirm we are having problems with one of our mail servers. This is causing severe lag for some customers. We should have the issue resolved shortly. 
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Login failed. Please check your user name and password and try again.??? Why is this happening on my Email Now???  Running a business Here!  Really Getting sick of PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Agreed! Homestead this is getting ridiculous. It's been one problem after another since last December. Either get it together or pay your customers to move to a competitor! You are affecting hundreds of businesses making us look bad and making you look even worse!
Photo of Bill5099

Bill5099

• 3,144 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
William-

not only is one mailbox slow but now I can't login to either of them. any eta on when this will be fixed? do I just wait a few minutes or go have dinner or come back tomorrow? it would help if this were posted somewhere. 
Photo of David5439

David5439

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My login failed too.  Email has been SLOW for about 1 week.  Clients are NOT receiving emails that I have sent out. Other clients find my emails in their spam folder.  WHAT'S GOING ON? ! ? ! ? !
Photo of Dave6417

Dave6417

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
All of my logins aren't working, what gives???
Photo of Edward2327

Edward2327

• 60 Points
None of my email accounts will log in.  I work on supreme court time tables.  This is ridiculous!
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Now its telling me my password is incorrect and I need to get my e-mails RIGHT NOW...as mentioned before I am running an massive competition, I CANNOT have these problems
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

SAME HERE>  Really don't think they care.....How can there be problems EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!  Absolutely Ridiculous!

Photo of Vernon0640

Vernon0640

• 628 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
We have this same issue. Chat is closed when it shouldn't be. And calling them just leaves you on hold for hours. This is ridiculous.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I do apologize for the inconvenience but the invalid credentials error should be resolved shortly. 
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

Wow, makes me feel so much better.  Really helps me run a business when my customers are relying on me to get back with them.  I'll just say "I'm sorry" to them and see if that works.  I think NOT!  Just fix it RIGHT ONCE and this WON'T Continue to Happen ALL THE TIME!!
Photo of Jonathan9396

Jonathan9396

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So, what else is down? I am trying to update my account payment info and it is not going through. I tried online support but they are not there even thought they are supposed to be. I have been with Homestead from way back and there were never any issues till they sold out to Intuit!! I agree with Cristine7832, You can't run a home based business this way! apologies don't work as well as fixing the problem does!!!!
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Seems to be up and running again.
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

Agreed Jonathon. Unfortunately we are all in an unforgiving business and we count on our web server to make sure none of our services are interrupted. I can understand an issue from time to time, but this has been very bad. I too have been with HS for 3.5 years and actually have 8 websites on here. It's a disastrous when this happens.
Photo of Bill5099

Bill5099

the real tracker was also not working and one of my forms did not get submitted to the text file-fortunately, i have it set to email and text and my email is set to forward to another address just for these instances where i cant get in. my guess is there is maintenance going on and once again they have not let anyone know. happens all the time. been here for almost a decade-every 3 months something goes down without notice. so we're right on time for another week long disaster. thankfully my new site is almost done.
Photo of Bill5099

Bill5099

just a tip if anyone wants to get their emails while you can't log in---if you go to your account you can set all your emails to forward to another email address. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.