NOT RECEIVING EMAILS 7-8-2014

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Not receiving any emails today!  I sent myself 2 test messages, one from GMail, one from Yahoo!, and both are not received.  Clients are telling me they sent me things, and I cant receive them!  No bounce back messages are received.  I used both iPhone and Open-Xchange Server provided on the site.  Please I need these emails today!
Photo of Brandon3088

Brandon3088

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
We have been notified that there was some maintenance occurring which has caused some of the emails to be delayed.  Adjustments have been made, but some emails may still be queued at the sending server so may continue to trickle in over several hours.

If you are experiencing a problem with your email and website both being down, this would be a non-related issue and the first thing to check is to see if your domain information needs to be validated.
“Please validate your domain name(s) as soon as possible”

I will post further details and updates as I receive them.

Thanks
Mike