Not receiving e-mails.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: This topic is being closed as it has covered too many different issues, that are largely resolved. It has grown to the point that valid information has become too difficult to locate. Feel free to post a new question if necessary.

Not receiving e-mails. I've had multiple clients try to send me e-mails lately and they are not arriving. When I have them send to another e-mail, they come through.
Photo of James3130

James3130

• 520 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi James3130, Sorry about the problem with your email. We'll be happy to look into this for you. There could be a large number of things causing this so we'll need you to provide is with as much detail as possible.

First, how are you checking your email? Outlook, cell phone, OX web client?

Also, is the sender getting any bounce message?
Photo of James3130

James3130

• 520 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Well, reading the other threads here it seems a lot of people are having the same problem. I check it via apple mail but also logged into the e-mail service here on homestead. I didn't receive their e-mails through either service.

I don't know if they received bounce backs.

This was on Wednesday- later e-mails from the same company came through.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning James3130. Mostly, we have been able to resolve the problems with some tweaking of the settings. In your case, there does seem to be something else going on. I am investigating it and will let you know what I find.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Corrina9242

Corrina9242

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I haven't been getting emails either since yesterday, Sunday, 2/9. People are getting bouncing messages. One of my email accounts is working but the main one I use isn't. Are there still email system issues? I saw there was on on the 7th.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Can you tell us which domain/email address this is happening with. Also, if you can get one of the bounce messages and post it here, it will most likely give us the reason for the bounce.

mike
Photo of Sheree2812

Sheree2812

• 60 Points
I am not getting emails to either one of my emails associated with my domains. sj@designluxe.com
d├ęcor@designluxe.com
sales@americanflykid.com

The senders are getting a return message failure. This is not good and homestead support is closed on the weekend.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We are here in the community on the weekends. I looked at all I can here and nothing seems to be a problem. There is a load of diagnostic information in the bounced message.

Can you get a copy of it? You can post it here or fill out this form.

http://communityguidelines.homestead....

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.
Photo of Robert3244

Robert3244

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am also not receiving emails to either one of the emails associated with my domain. robert.tracy@bevtracquality.com and info@bevtracquality.com

The senders are receiving a return message failure. I run a small business and these are the e-mails I use for my business. I would appreciate any input ASAP.

Here is diagnostic information in the bounced message:

method: [unknown]
msg: Invalid address: robert.tracy@bevtracquality.com. com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailSender$SafeSendFailedException: MESSAGE_NOT_DELIVERED; chained exception is: com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.smtp.InvalidRecipientException: RCPT failed: Invalid recipient robert.tracy@bevtracquality.com: 550 5.1.1 recipient invalid domain
code: mail.SEND_ABORTED_ADDRESS_FAILURE
detail: soap:Sender
trace: qtp377599246-17536:1393197525766:1532ca63c6e9ef1f
request:
Body: {
SendMsgRequest: {
_jsns: "urn:zimbraMail",
m: {
e: [
// [0]:
{
a: "robert.tracy@bevtracquality.com",
t: "t"
},
// [1]:
{
a: "rbtracy@comcast.net",
t: "f"
}
],
idnt: "5710a14f-7c43-4f17-b4ae-f04240b0df50",
mp: [
// [0]:
{
ct: "multipart/alternative",
mp: [
// [0]:
{
content: {
_content: ""
},
ct: "text/plain"
},
// [1]:
{
content: {
_content: ""
},
ct: "text/html"
}
]
}
],
su: {
_content: "Test"
}
},
suid: 1393197524614
}
},
Header: {
context: {
_jsns: "urn:zimbra",
account: {
_content: "rbtracy@comcast.net",
by: "name"
},
authToken: "(removed)",
session: {
_content: 124562,
id: 124562
},
userAgent: {
name: "ZimbraWebClient - GC33 (Win)",
version: "8.0.3_GA_5664"
}
}
}
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You have 2 problems. One is that this is an error generated by Zimbra. Your account has been converted to the new email platform. You should be going to homestead.com and clicking on the Webmail button at the top right to log in to your email.

The second and larger issue is that your domain has been suspended. I placed you earlier question in the topic that can solve this issue for you. Your email will not work until you update your domain.

https://community.homestead.com/homes...

Drew
Photo of Robert3244

Robert3244

I updated information in domain to current e-mail (there was an old e-mail before), but how can I get verification e-mail from ICANN if my e-mail is not working?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You must use an email address you currently have access to. This is the only way to reactivate your domain. If you don't have one, register a free gmail.com address and use it.

Drew
Photo of Robert3244

Robert3244

Thank you Drew. I used my comcast e-mail and that worked. I am now receiving e-mails in both e-mail accounts for my domain and Outlook 2010 is now working.
Photo of J.A.S Parking7658

J.A.S Parking7658

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am not receiving any emails. Please help me its gonna effect my business. Any help since last week friday.

Emails are coming but people are not receiving our emails.

Thanks

Jady
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Your email address has been flagged as spam too many times by your recipients. I'll work on getting it unblocked but you need to clean any email lists you are using and be sure to not send unsolicited emails.

Mike
Photo of Gene4622

Gene4622

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am not getting emails either since Friday. My business is suffering terribly.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

How are you checking your email? If you log in using the Webmail link at the top of www.homestead.com does it work?

Mike
Photo of J.A.S Parking7658

J.A.S Parking7658

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I can not send emails out, I have incoming emails but nothing going out.

This is affecting my company very badly as most of what we do is done via email.

Please help me sort this out ASAP.

I need this sorted today!
Photo of Julie Bowes

Julie Bowes

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I want the old email server (Zimbra) back! This transfer has been a disaster. I work with Hospice and this is just not acceptable. Lots of emails getting bounced back to sender and emails I have composed and "sent" have disappeared (not even registering in the sent or draft folders since 2/9/14) I've had my website with Homestead for over 10 years and this may be a deal breaker.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Julie1237, Sorry for any issues you have had with regard to the email. Unfortunately it is not possible to revert back to the old system. There can be a variety of reasons that you may be having trouble sending, or receiving. First we need to know how you are checking your email; with the web client, or a 3rd party app such as Outlook? Also, are there any bounce/undeliverable messages that you get, or that those sending to you get?

Mike
Photo of Julie Bowes

Julie Bowes

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for your input Mike. I will follow your suggestions regarding cleaning up my email lists, etc. Thank you for working towards unblocking my IP address. I will also engage mailchimp to insure that recipients can unsubscribe more easily if they so choose.
I have not received any "undelivered messages" to forward to you. That is what is making it a little worrisome. I don't know who has received emails and who hasn't. In any case, to provide further information, I answer the majority of emails through my iPhone. Now I am spending more time at my desktop as it delivers more reliably.
Photo of John9725

John9725

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I too have not been receiving any undelivered messages. I don't know how many emails I have not gotten and how many have not been delivered. We are still missing many emails and people are still not getting ours. This has been happening since December and we have lost thousands of dollars as well as upsetting clients. I was getting support but got no reply to my last email(weeks ago) so now I am wondering if you even got it. I am missing emails from regular senders as well as who knows how many others. the domains I know I am not getting mail from are:
cmusic.com
lewispalmer.org
springsweddings.com
Our prime selling season for the year occurred during this mess and now our year forecast is at a 70% percent loss.
I need all mails that have not gotten through in hopes of salvaging any possibility of a piece of business. I am on the verge of tears. Please help fix this and get me my missed emails!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi John9725, sorry for the issues you are having with the email. We'll be happy to help you troubleshoot this. The first thing well need to know is how you are sending/receiving email? Are you using the Webmail link at the top of www.homestead.com, or are you using a 3rd party app such as Outlook, Thunderbird, or any smart phones and/or mobile devices.

Please list alll that apply and tell me if they are configured as POP, or IMAP.

Thanks!
Mike
Photo of John9725

John9725

We have already been through this as I stated I asked for help before, but I use windows live mail as pop and using two smart phones (HTC). We are receiving the same emails on all devices. We have noticed drops in regular emails as well as angry clients claiming we are not answering emails we never got. Employees have stated we have not sent emails we know we have. I am also not getting emails from listen360.com. I just paid $500 to receive emails from one of these providers that I am not receiving. This has been going on since December 16th! I am desperate as we are sinking fast from this. Please help me this time.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you are have multiple devices that you are checking email on you'll want to start troubleshooting one device at a time. I will need to know specifically how each device is configured. How are the HTC devices configured? Are they Androids (also POP), or are they IMAP? Also if you log into the Webmail using the link at the top of www.homestead.com can you send and receive email ok?

Mike
Photo of John9725

John9725

All 3 devices are set as pop and the HTCs are androids. I have checked for the missing emails from the homestead link and they are not there either. The emails that we do receive are all the same no matter which way we check it Windows live, HTC, or homestead link. (example: we will receive an email from xyz.com and it will show up on all devices but a customer will complain about us not replying to an email and it will not show up on any device. It seems to be uniform across all devices.) I have not tried to send emails from the homestead link. The sending problems seem to be intermittent so I would not know if that way would be working correctly or not and we are unsure how many emails never went out that we thought had. We primarily use the windows live to send emails and rarely use any other device.
Photo of John9725

John9725

Any more information on this issue? Still not resolved. This is where my support ended last time.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Are you saying that you are not receiving some emails? And therefore unable to reply to them?

If so, there could be several things going on. First having multiple devices configured as POP accounts not a good idea as the POP configuration pulls emails off the server making them unavailable on other devices, unless the devices have a setting to "leave a copy on the server". Before we can troubleshoot any of the devices we'll first need to make sure the web mail client is working. What you will need to do is cease using any 3rd party devices and strictly use the web mail. If you are not receiving emails from a certain person, then we'll need to know if they are getting any bounce message. Also, there's a chance that that particular sender is being blocked as spam. If you can get a copy of the original email via an alternate email address and send that to us or post it hear, we can check and see if it's our spam filter blocking it. If the sender is getting a bounce message, you the bounce message will usually say who it is being blocked by also.
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I agree completely with Julie. I am not happy with this new system either. Today it has gotten stuck several times, and I only have a brief time to check my email in between clients. Also I have sent emails and they just seem to disappear. I'm checking my email via the online OX program/server whatever. It's weird that I can get some of my emails through my iPhone but the online application just seems stuck forever; and I'm always getting error messages. Just got one while complaining on this forum. "Folder "INBOX" has been closed on mail server localhost. Probably your request took too long. (MSG-1003, -1843868893-1092791). This is unacceptable. I'm going to be looking into other options as well, and I've been with Homestead since 2008!!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Jewel, we are working on some syncing issues which may affect some IMAP accounts. Is your iPhone configured with POP, or IMAP settings?

Mike
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

But the problem is not with my iPhone. The problem is when I log onto the Homestead email website. That's where I got the error. As for my iPhone, I've tried both the POP and IMAP settings and they seem to work equally as well (meaning not as well as with Zimbra). My iPhone seemed to sync better with the Zimbra email.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

The error messages are something we are working on fixing. If you are having trouble receiving or seeing some emails in the web client, it might be a result of the configuration on your iPhone. Is your phone currently set up as POP, or IMAP?

Mike
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

I've tried both POP and IMAP, and haven't seen a difference in performance between the two. I'm trying to get some work done right now and can't even access my email via the homestead login online. I've tried in both a Chrome browser and an Explorer.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Thanks for the follow up. Are you still receiving an error when trying to login through Homestead.com now?

Drew
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

Yes. I'm still having problems. I do want to thank Mike for the information regarding my iPhone email configuration. Even though the lack of syncing between my iPhone and Open-Xchange was a minor one, it is now working and syncing well, which is helpful. As for the Open-Xchange Server, I keep getting kicked off or it'll be loading forever. I've taken a couple of pictures of my error messages. It's happened 3x today alone.
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

In addition, an email that was sent to me at 11:59 am just got to me at 2:18 pm. ???
Photo of Andrew8522

Andrew8522

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem. I have not received an email in 2 weeks and they point to my google apps business email....

my address is andrew.phillips@mattersit.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hi Andrew8522,

This isn't something we can fix from our end, but I can point you in the right direction. Since you have your domain's nameservers pointed to Wordpress, Wordpress controls the underlying DNS/MX records. You'll want to start by contacting Wordpress to assure that they still have the correct gmail MX records in the system. If they do, then all your email should be funneling through Google. If they have the correct mx records, and you are still not getting email then check with Google next.

Mike
Photo of Lane1824

Lane1824

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Mike or Drew....
Like others have mentioned in this post- I to am having problems with my emails not making it to my customers. It is happening daily. I get no error message in return.... they simply just don't get the emails. I'm sending from LKELLER@DALLASCOUNTYPARTS.COM. Can you please help? This is very frustrating and I'm going to have to switch providers if I can't get something as basic as emails to work. The new platform is horrible in my opinion. Please help
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

There could be something in the body of the email getting it blocked as spam. We'll need to have a copy of one of the emails that is not making it to the recipients. Can you please fill out the form here: http://communityguidelines.homestead.... and when done, reply back to this thread. Please fill out all form fields completely and accurately.

Thanks!
Mike
Photo of Lane1824

Lane1824

Thanks Mike. I just submitted the form as requested. I used the particulars for an email that I know 100% for certain that was one of my "lost" ones.

Thanks,
Lane
Photo of Lane1824

Lane1824

Thanks Mike. I just submitted the form as requested. I used the particulars for an email that I know 100% for certain that was one of my "lost" ones.

Thanks,
Lane
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Thank you. We will let you know what we find.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Lane1824

Lane1824

Hi Drew- it's been about 4 days. Are you any closer to solving my issue? I am currently employing a Band-Aid approach to emails with my suppliers and my customers. It makes me look tacky. Please help. Thanks, Lane
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Hello Lane1824, I've taken a look at the information you submitted through the online form, but there's nothing there that seems to be getting you blocked. We'll have to dig a little deeper to see what is going on. Can you tell me if other message send and receive ok? For example if you just draft a new email to someone rather than clicking the reply button and then editing the recipients address? There could be something embedded in the original email that we can't see which is blocking the emails.
Photo of Lane1824

Lane1824

Mike- yes, please take a closer look and let me know. I typically send 100-200 emails per month using this method: simply retrieving a prior sent item, and reply-all with just editing the particulars. I do this to submit PO's to 2 different suppliers. It seems the one supplier that has the most issue not getting my emails is an earthlink address. The other domain address is with TRIMPARTS.COM, which has only had a few intermittent "misses" since the platform upgrade. Going forward, I will start drafting completely new messages to test you theory. Please let me know if you see anything else. THanks, Lane
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Lane1824,

Can you please fill out the secure form located on this page. http://communityguidelines.homestead....

Be sure to include all the information from one of the emails that failed including all other email addresses that are on the "reply to all" list". It could be that one of the email/domains is getting it blocked.

After you submit the form, please reply back here and let me know.

Mike
Photo of Lynette4435

Lynette4435

• 70 Points
I am paying for about 50 email addresses on one of my Homestead websites. 2 weeks ago they stopped working completely (this was the second time in 6 months). 4 days ago I received an email to my Homestead login address stating "Your Homestead email has been upgraded to a new email provider". I assumed that the transfer to a new server was going on and that is why no one has been able to get their email addresses to work the last 2 weeks. Since the upgrade, I can get the addresses to send mail but not receive mail. I have tried over and over again for 3 days. I have submitted a detailed report to Homestead. Hopefully a solution will happen quickly. Please let it happen quickly!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Which domain? I see one with many email addresses, but it is configured to use Google Apps for email, not Homestead.

Drew
Photo of Lynette4435

Lynette4435

• 70 Points
The issue has been resolved. I was working on moving the email addresses over to Google Apps and unbeknownst to me, it took place.early than expected. Thank you.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Thanks for the followup!
Photo of ESTHER4477

ESTHER4477

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Mike/Drew,

I am having the same issue, I cannot recieve any emails, since 1/30/14. I check my emails through homestead and my IPhone.
email address is: support@sh-impressive-horse-tack.com
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Are you not getting them via the web client? or is the problem just with the iPhone?

You will for sure need to update the email server name in the iPhone. There are instructions on this page?

Mike
Photo of Johnna0642

Johnna0642

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I was having the same issues as everyone else here but I figured out the problem. I decided to share how I fixed my problem in hopes this may help someone out there! I was not getting any emails. I had my husband send me one and his message said it was bounced back. I did some investigation and found that when all my folders were integrated from the old email to the new platform ALL folders were integrated including my trash and sent folders. This filled up my quota for emails. In the bottom left hand corner of the email screen it showed that the emails were full. So the simple fix were to go in and delete all of my sent emails and then emptied my trash and then I began getting emails again.

I hope this may help at least one frustrated person out there! I left a message on one of these boards and didn't get a response so I had to figure it out myself.

Good LUCK!
Photo of Steven6632

Steven6632

Also not receiving email. can send them but not getting any.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

How do you check your email?

Drew
Photo of Steven6632

Steven6632

I have sent email to my Homestead email accounts from gmail and they bounced.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Steven6632, What is the bounce message you are getting back to your gmail address? Can you please post it here?

Mike
Photo of Steven6632

Steven6632

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain.
The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
Photo of Steven6632

Steven6632

I have three accounts for my domain and none of them can receive email. My fear is that when our customers try to contact us through out site is that we are losing them due to non replies. So this issue is critical at this point.
Photo of Matt B.

Matt B.

• 1,434 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Steven6632,

It looks like you have your domain name pointed to another company's nameservers, according to whois. You then had the email records, for the domain, pointed back to us. This worked just fine until we migrated your email to our new email service. Our new email service has new records that you would need to change on your domain in order for it to function properly.

You can find the records that you need to get added/updated on your domain at this link: https://community.homestead.com/homes.... These would be updated with the company that you have the domain name pointed to. Once you get those updated, your email with us will begin to function properly in 24-48 hours.

Thanks,
Matt
Photo of Faisal9631

Faisal9631

E-mail is not opening, it stuck at 60% saying Rebuild Tree. Getting syntax error. Cannot access Open Xchange Server! Please help! Have tried IE and Chrome, Same problem. I think it is server error.

Please be advised Zimbra was a more stable system, regardless of spam. We still receiving spam on Open Xchange. We hope Intuit will go back to Zimbra.

Thanks

Faisal
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Faisal9631, We'll be happy to look into this for you. Can you tell us what email address/domain this is occurring on?
Photo of Faisal9631

Faisal9631

It started working again. But I lost everything in my Inbox. I think its because I started using MS Outlook, all my Inbox got transferred. Please let me know how to get it back to my email client again.
Photo of Matt B.

Matt B.

• 1,434 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Faisal9631,

If you set the email address up as a POP3 connection in Outlook, that will just pull the email off of our email servers onto your computer. There wouldn't be anything that we could do for you to get the emails back in your webmail account. The only thing that you could try would be to set the account up as an IMAP connection in Outlook, then move all of the emails out of the folder for the POP3 setup into the folder for the IMAP setup. That should move the emails back onto our server.

Thanks,
Matt
Photo of Michael3962

Michael3962

• 60 Points
I created a new email account and cannot recieve email, but can send. Here is the bounce message:

Recipient address: kyle@michaelaldenproductions.com
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.1.1 ... User unknown
Remote system: dns;mx.zohomail.com (TCP|17.172.204.239|47863|72.5.230.114|25) (mx.zohomail.com SMTP Server ready March 25, 2014 7:20:10 AM PDT)
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

That error could mean several things, but generally, it indicates there is a problem with the recipients email box, or that it does not exist, or it can't be found.

In this particular case, the domain name for the address above is registered at GoDaddy, but the nameservers are pointed to Homestead, and the MX records pointed to Zoho Mail. So, if you are using Zoho Mail, you'll need to contact their support for assistance.

I see on the Homestead system, you created three email addresses for that domain name. If you intend to use Homesteads email system, then we'll need to change the MX records back to Homestead's.

Which company do you wish to use for the email service?

Mike
Photo of Sandra7587

Sandra7587

• 754 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
this has been happening steadily to me now. I have been trying to reset passwords to other accounts but I have a feeling my email is not making it to the admin of the other companies I send to. None of my emails have been replied to from the American Red Cross, that I have sent emails to repeatedly, that I email to because I volunteer with them.

I am under the suspicion that all my emails are going to spam folders. It is very rare that I get a response anymore. Only a handful that have contacted me before actually respond. My sister emailed me a few times over the last few months but it bounces back to her.

I have a feeling important organizations are not getting my emails. I thought it was just me, but I dont think so. It appears I will have to resort to phone calls. I am unable to reset passwords to important external accounts because of this, since the emails are not recognized and they do not respond back.

I also get on my bottom bar little flashes of "new email new email" signifying there is a new email arriving in my account. I open the window, and there are no new emails.
I am afraid this email system has failed me in the most recent months. I will need to go elsewhere now to ensure I can email important clients and companies, but first I need to call them by phone.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

If you have an email in your sent folder, that you know has not been received, you can post it here and we can check it against our spam filter to see if it's being blocked on our end. When you copy and past the email, be sure to include the entire message including any footers/signatures, and the address it's sending from.
Photo of Sandra7587

Sandra7587

• 754 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
that would be ALL emails I forwarded to my new account starting last night. And about 75% of them from the last 3 months now.

I have received NONE of them on my other email account, (I opened a private email with another company seeing this was happening)
and they are all showing in my sent file, and no, they are not in my other emails spam folder.

I also have had people tell me they have not received my emails steadily. I am no effectively locked out of many accounts that require me to email to reset passwords.
Something is up homestead, and it never used to be this way prior to the start of 2014. So feel free to look at all my sent's from the last 48 hours and tell me where they went. I dont think they went anywhere.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

A copy of the bounce back your sister gets could help us. I did find that your domain was flagged by our spam scanning service. I am working to find out why and to get it cleared. This is likely a different problem than your sister is experiencing, so it would still be good to post a copy of that message here.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I have cleared your domain and your mail should flow now.

It was flagged as messages from you were found in a number of know spam traps. Please read this topic.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.