Not receiving emails from my website today

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Is there an issue with the system today? I have not received any orders from my website to my email today. I checked my text files and there are at least 20 orders today that have not been received.
Photo of Jean6672

Jean6672

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,648 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

There are no reports or known issues with the submissions not receiving currently. Do you know what page these orders are being placed from?

Also, do you know what company hosts your online store it does not seem to be through Homestead. 
(Edited)
Photo of Jean6672

Jean6672

In My text files, the pages are CB 1, 2, and 3.  Not sure if that's what you are referring to.  We don't have an online store as we provide a service, not products so our customers fill out a request form and submit the form thru our website.   Payment is thru Paypal.
Photo of Jean6672

Jean6672

I have started receiving emails starting at about 1230pm cdt but I don't think I received any of the submissions from yesterday around 5pm - 1230pm today.
Photo of Jean6672

Jean6672

I just checked my email again and I am starting to receive the emails from yesterday and this morning now so maybe you have solved the issue.  Any idea what happened?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,648 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Got it, thank you. I will double check those forms to make sure the submissions are coming through properly. The only thing I can think is that the emails may have been delayed. Thank you for letting us know I will keep an eye and ear out for any similar occurrences. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.