Not getting forms emailed (again)

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archive

It was brought to our attention by a customer that we are not getting the forms they fill out emailed. We just tested one and got it, but went and checked the form manager and there are at least 2 forms in there that were never emailed.
Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

• 1,738 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad9507

Chad9507

• 1,738 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
It looks like they are going to my junk folder, or at least some of them. I didn't change anything and have been getting other forms so I'm not sure why a group of forms went to junk and other didn't. I will put sender as safe and that they aren't junk.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Ok, let us know if that continues. I will look into it as well.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It appears you are using Microsoft for your email. The messages made it to your spam folder. This normally means that Microsoft isn't sure but  they think it may be spam, so they don't block it, but do route it to spam. Hopefully your action will stop this. I will notify our mail admins to watch for more of this, but there isn't much we can do as we are delivering the messages to your server and they are marking it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.