No images available???

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I'm building my website and trying to replace the images that came with the template. I did a search in the library and found images I would like to use, but when I try to use them, I keep getting the same message telling me the image is not available and to choose another image (or that their may not be a connection and to try again later). Which is it? I've tried several different images and keep getting the same message! Thanks for your help!
Photo of Jim0053

Jim0053

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 68,806 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can replace an image by using the Image Settings menu. You can delete the image and replace it by using the Insert tool on your page editor. If you're using SB Plus: To select images from the library, select Insert > Image > Search Library > select a topic from the list or enter your topic in the search box. When you find an image you like, left click to select it > click the blue "Use Image button." If you see the image, it's available.

If you're using Sitebuilder desktop, I suggest you have Homestead hook you up with Sitebuilder Plus. You're going to spend some time learning to use the Sitebuilder tools. SB+ is a much better long term investment. SB+ is new cloud software and very easy to use. It's the future.
(Edited)
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
As mieleman has suggested. In the past I have started with a template but at the end of all the changes I was left with just the original background. Virtually everything is changeable, but again if your using the older desktop sitebuilder on your computer Sitebuilder plus is a whole lot more flexible. Ive used the old desktop version for years and only changed over last year... It took a little time to get used to the new system and the one thing I miss is the ability to work on a site without an internet connection away from home but thats about the only thing and I wouldn't want to change back.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Jim0053, Are you still seeing an issue with this? There should not be an error as stated above. If you see it, it should be there. Try clearing your browser history and adding an image again. If it doesn't work, then let us know which image you are selecting.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.