NO E-MAIL ACCESS

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: There was an issue over the weekend that has been resolved. If you still have a problem please create a new post so we can look into it. The servers have been online since yesterday afternoon.

In the middle of reviewing emails, there was a "network error" and the window/information was no longer responsive. Tried to close out and log back in; restart the computer; check email from mobile and tablet devices .... no access at all. Finally have a Sunday to catch up on work, and no e-mail, along with no tech-support whatsoever...nothing! How can you be a company that supports small business, and these businesses run 7-days a week - yet NOT HAVE ANY EMERGENCY SUPPORT ON THE WEEKENDS? What company in this decade can does that???!! Answer: YOU GUYS.
Photo of Elisa9404

Elisa9404

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • angry

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of R.

R.

• 2,356 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I can't log on to emails either at 2:00 PM (PST), Sunday, July 31, 2016. Is this happening for everyone?
Photo of Tersa7790

Tersa7790

• 10 Points
Same thing happened to me!  My email is my event planning email and I can't even open it to check vendor agreements!!!!
Photo of R.

R.

• 2,356 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Sunday is not a good day for this to happen. I had set aside the day to catch up on e-mails. :(
Photo of Louise6777

Louise6777

• 656 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
My email do not work either.
Photo of Cristine7832

Cristine7832

• 2,886 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
It's back up.
Photo of Elisa9404

Elisa9404

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Christine7832

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.