New name for Homestead Server

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: The solution to this issue is to upload new images to the store. We are archiving this issue.

I think " Server" is not the right name. What you think about " Slow Cooker" ?
Nothing is working right now in the Site Builder.
I think I try some Plum Brandy .
Photo of artisticworkshop8342

artisticworkshop8342

• 1,082 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
LOL Plum Brandy is meant to be shared. :)
Are you talking about the desktop SB? What's it doing/not doing?

artisticworkshop8342

Ones and a while ,when I added a new page, no color change ,no images adding nothing.
I had to sign out and in, out and in and oops, oops and so on . Right now he is very nice and i thing
the Brandy works just fine. I see everything in a different view. You know what I mean.lol
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Thank goodness for brandy! lolĀ  I think we'll continue to see some of these hiccups til things even out. I'm getting some on Plus, but haven't had any issues in desktop. Guess that just means more brandy.

artisticworkshop8342

I'm using Plus too.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

Ah - why did I think you were using desktop? Memory fault.
Here's what happens to me in Plus. I'll be working along and the error message comes up about not being able to save - even though I'm not even trying to save anything. (I think it thinks its Auto Not Save or something). I just close the message and go about my edits and when it comes time to save it works fine. Sometimes Preview doesn't work - sits and spins. I exit out of the preview and try again - usually it works. Ditto with Publish. Once-in-while it locks up. Exit out of the program, log back in life is good. So yes, it's twitchy, but so far still able to use it and haven't lost any edits or not been able to log in.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hopefully most of the major issues are finished, but yes, there are still some final touches to make.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.