New domains continue to be in-process

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I have registered 6 new domains and for days now I still see "check back in 24hrs" notice. I would like to know is there a problem? 
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

• 524 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Les6064

Les6064

• 8,750 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Jonathan, If you have obtained the domain names from Homestead you need to contact them at
1-800-710-1998.
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

Not sure who I obtained them with - they were all "available" when I was looking for their availability. I did perform all the transactions through homestead. I never received the email which I was supposed to receive.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Jonathan, the domains did not register. Are you going to be creating new sites for these or will they be pointed to an existing site? I can get them set up for you, I just need to know if they are all independent sites.
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

Hi Drew - All of these domains will be separate new sites. I am learning the curve as I go. Not sure about "pointing". But again all of these sites are standalone sites. Thank you for your help.

Oh and also, I was able to get www.zeouspower.homesteadcloud.com up and running in the editor - and it is showing when searched for. Not sure what is what....

Jonathan
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I have created a new site for each and gotten the domains registered. I did confirm that they registered correctly this time. I have associated each domain the a site and set it to complete so your websites manager list will show the domains, but the DNS may not be fully propagated for up to 24 hours. You already had to sites setup, and the names matched 2 domain names, so I simply used those. I hope that was right. We can fix it if not. The others I created, but did not choose a template, so you should be good to get started on all of them.
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

Thank you Drew. Yes you were correct with the two sites I have been working on. I worked them only because the system was letting me. I deeply appreciate your assistance. I have not checked anything out yet...going to do that next.

Hope your holidays are good for you and yours.

Jonathan
(Edited)
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

Drew everything looks good so far. Once again I appreciate your assistance, timely and courteous. 

Thank You.

Jonathan
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You are very welcome. I hope you all have a great holiday weekend as well. If you haven't seen the announcement, we will be closed the next 2 Mondays for the holidays, but the rest of the week is business as usual.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.