Network issues 12/30/2014

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We are currently experiencing a network issue which is intermittently affecting customer sites and the ability to log in to your account for editing. The engineers are aware and all hands are working diligently to restore all services as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the update Drew. Even if it isn't what we want to hear, it's certainly better than hearing nothing at all and wondering. Hoping your next posting says something like ALL's WELL.
Photo of Mileen3055

Mileen3055

• 2,456 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Don't understand local issue when it was showing the published page on Homestead when I published it and now it isn't?? I deleted history for 4 weeks.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What do you see? and what should you see? I will take a look.
Photo of Mileen3055

Mileen3055

Well I should see my webpage as it should be published when it is published. I see nothing just like I see nothing when I click on a link to my homestead website from my Yahoo website. I have my homestead websites networked with a link from the nursery page to a homestead website. Explain why I see the Yahoo website and can't see the linked homestead website when I click on the link???
Photo of Mileen3055

Mileen3055

I deleted Google, but it was just the first step. I had to activate my antivirus protection and add another program. First I deleted my Computer care spyware program I had. I had thought previously it may have had issues with Google not showing certain pages (not being verified). So far it seams like it's working since I optimized my antivirus for my computer. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am very happy to hear it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.