Network issues 02/06/2015 UPDATE

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We apologize again for the issues this evening. Our network engineers have identified the issue and resolved the problem with sites being down. Sites should be loading now without issue. If you are still having any issues please let us know.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Donald4889

Donald4889

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Thank you William. It's now working.

(Edited)
Photo of Phillip5939

Phillip5939

• 176 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
thank you
Photo of K.5018

K.5018

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Write a reply   
Photo of K.5018

K.5018

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I continue to have  issues. This is becoming really frustrating.

Photo of janine8947

janine8947

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
i have updated my website 2 times in the past few days and it is NOT reflecting the changes - when I publish or when I just log on as a potential customer I am still seeing hte old information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Forking, as the issue is unrelated to this topic

Please reference the new conversation here: Why don't I see my changes after publishing?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
As stated in the original post. This issue is resolved and the topic is now closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.