need a contact info for customer service ASAP.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

can't get on site. never launched. now edit button wont work.
Photo of Nancy1115

Nancy1115

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • sooooo angry

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Make sure your browser is updated to the latest version (Firefox generally works the best), and be sure to clear your cache as shown here: https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_clear_my_cache_and_cookies_in_my_web_brows...

If you still have problems and want to speak with a live agent, you can find the appropriate number by doing the following.

1. Login to your account
2. Click Help in the top right corner and choose view help from the drop down
3. When the help center opens, click "Getting Started" in the left navigation
4. Scroll to the bottom of that thread and choose other help options.
5. This will take you to the contact page with the proper phone number to reach a support agent.
Thanks!

Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the info but the call center seems to be closed for the whole weekend
Photo of Deanna8605

Deanna8605

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do I get a hold of someone? I need someone to call me..
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning, what do you need assistance with? Perhaps I can help you.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Dario7382

Dario7382

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
is there an email for customer service.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

No support will be open at 7am mountain time tomorrow. I answered your other post.
Photo of Nancy1115

Nancy1115

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The contact info feels buried. Can the support phone # be displayed more prominently.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The phone number is only posted in the help center and accessible when you log in. This is in part due to the fact that not all customers accounts include free telephone support. We offer some free accounts which do not include telephone support and it would be unfair to paying customers to have to wait in line for non paying customers.
Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

There is NO number for weekends that I see. This does not help me at all for the whole weekend
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

We apologize for any inconvenience, but phone support has not been available on the weekends for almost 2 years. Online chat was available until spring of 2013, but due to a low volume of customer support requests over the weekend, and in an effort to shorten wait times and improve the customer support experience during our peak hours, we condensed our chat hours of operation to Monday through Friday as well. If you need help during the weekend, we will be monitoring our Community.

You are welcome to post questions here.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

Thanks for the info Drew but that doesn't solve my problem. I pay for a service and I am not getting what I am paying for. I am really not interested in why you don't have service on the weekend. I just want my site back online. Can you have this issue resolved or not?
Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

Want a human to contact me. you will be loosing a long-time customer
Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

This issue has not been answered
Photo of Janet6182

Janet6182

If I can't get the customer service I require, I will be canceling my service.
Photo of twiggy

twiggy

• 2,430 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Good Luck Janet....I have been dealing with issues for over a year and a half now..going on two years...I am only here cause I have so many domains it is more costly to transfer....but I have already started .....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.