Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
We need to point http://www.wheatresourcesllc.com/ domain to new Godaddy hosting panel. So we have follow the below steps:
- First login into the https://www.homestead.com panel
- Go into the Domain panel through the left menu navigation
- Click on the Advance DNS setting
- Changed the "a record IP address" to the new Godday hosting account
- As per https://www.homestead.com note, we have wait for 72 hours instead of 48 and the domain http://www.wheatresourcesllc.com/ is not working with the new hosting panel
It would be great if we can have answer, why http://www.wheatresourcesllc.com/ is not working with new hosting panel?
Note: We haven't changed the nameservers as we don't require to change the other record line email configure, mx record and etc.
Thanks in advance and looking for answers on the same.