Need to Move Website to New Account

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I have an old homestead account and need to create a new one. I have an entire website built on the old account that uses a template and domain. I want the same domain name/URL, same template/layout but just want to move it to the new account. Is this possible? If so, please send info my way, thanks!
Photo of Rebecca1276

Rebecca1276

• 70 Points

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of kristin1685

kristin1685

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I was told I needed to redo the whole website Rebecca in the new sitebuilder. I'm in the process of working on that as well.  Good luck to you.
Photo of Weldon3077

Weldon3077

• 60 Points
Hello, we also have an old homestead acct and I'm new to building website.  I've been watching videos and trying to organize the new platform. 

The tutorials are great, but I'm curious, can old data (pages & info) transfer to the new website? If so, how much and how can I do a trial run?

Thank You,
Jeff at NJcofC 

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 6,648 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Unfortunately since the two soft wares are completely different we do not have a way to convert your current pages and template to the new builder. It will need to be rebuilt. You will first need to add a new website then manually convert your content. You can copy and paste text but images will need to be re-uploaded. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.