navigation button missing on desktop editing but shows on mobile editing

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Navigation button missing on desktop editing but shows on mobile editing.  Some time ago a button went missing on my desktop navigation bar.  I could not figure it out so I made the best of it and edited the remaining buttons to work.  Tonight I was on the mobile version and the button is there?  I poked around in there a bit but was unable to figure it out.  The page is NASCAR.  There should be a total of 6 buttons in the navigation.  Any help you could provide would be great.  Thanks
Photo of Rich

Rich

• 482 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 34,962 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Rich,

When I go into the editor I do see a navigation menu at the top of the page with 6 buttons. Is this the navigation you are referring to? 

Photo of Rich

Rich

No i should of been more specific. I was referring to the row of buttons below. There are seven on the desktop editor and eight on the mobile editor. I think I mis spoke on that also.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Thank you, I do see a second 2020 pool button behind the image of the cars. If you click and drag the image you will see that hidden button that you can remove. 

Photo of Rich

Rich

Thank You!  Problem solved!  I should of know to look there.  Appreciate your time.

Rich
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

You are welcome, glad to help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.