Navigation bar not working on published site. Only front page visible.

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I made changes to my website, saved it, published the entire site, and now the only page visible online is the first page and the navigation bar doesn't work. I checked file manager and everything says published.
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 35,952 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

The border element box was on the top of the content blocking access to click on the navigation. I sent it to the back layer and it is now working fine. 
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

It's working for the first page but I still can't get the other tabs to work. 
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

Great thank you.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Were you able to see it working on all pages? 
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

I only checked the first page and it works. Then I checked the others and they don't work. Only the "about us" is working.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I have layered them correctly once again and republished. Try it once more, they are all working on my end. 
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

Yes thank you for fixing that. I'm going to stop messing with it now. I was just trying to make some "upgrades" and obviously I messed it up. It seems good now. Thank you.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

No worries, you are welcome. You can make changes as often as you would like. A tip, when you are editing make sure the navigation or any other clickable elements are layered on top so it is accessible and you should be good. 
Photo of Sara Weelborg

Sara Weelborg

Thanks- is there a way for you to easily describe to me how to make sure the layering is correct?
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Of course. Whatever you want on top (in this case the navigation) select it and right click, you will see element layer order. Hover on this and select bring to front. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.