My website isn't showing up in Google

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No matter what I type into Google, I can't find my website. Is there something I'm missing?
Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 41,656 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Homestead FAQ

Homestead FAQ, Employee

• 41,656 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi,

There could be a couple issues that are causing you to not be able to find your website in Google.

Is this your first time publishing?
It can often take search engines weeks and even months to find new websites. The reason is they don't know your website exists. Simple things like submitting your website to them for indexation can help expedite this process.

Submit website to Google

Submit website to Bing

Have you optimized your website for keywords?

How to get found in search engines will give you more information on things you need to do both on and off your website.

Watch a 30 minute SEO webinar on search engine optimization.

Hope this helps!

Did this answer help? If so, please mark 'good answer' below for other people to find this post. Also like us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
my web site is not available in the internet why?.
Photo of Matthew4003

Matthew4003

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Has anyone been considering a lawsuit? I have been using their SEO services since September 2012 and have received two orders. I am an unemployed person trying to start a business and have lost a lot since signing with Intuit and they will not provide any refunds.
Photo of JCBling

JCBling, Champion

• 2,464 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Waht are you selling?
Photo of melissatanon0060

melissatanon0060

• 62 Points
Hi, I have same issues I already publish web site and I dont have an idia were to look for it dont show nowere.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W, Product Manager

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
HI Melissa,

You'll need to get a domain in order to submit your site to Google as instructed in the steps above. Right now, your website can be found here - nmpressurecleaning.intuitwebsites.com

Hope that helps!
Photo of Julia3390

Julia3390

• 276 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have been building websites with Homestead for many years. One client in particular comes up on Google for TEN PAGES! when you type in her name. It's great....Try it...Calley O'Neill. or type, Calley, Rama....
Content is the key. If your site is rich in content, you will be coming up.
Of course, exclusivity is also a factor. But there are more than one Calley O'Neill in the world...OK, maybe not more than one Calley O'Neill who does an interspecies art project with an elephant....but still...she also teaches yoga and is an amazing artist......
Writing a well-written, keyword rich blog on a regular basis is also key. You can't expect the spiders to spend time on your site if you don't. simple as that.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W, Product Manager

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Great post, Julia! I especially like your last statement - You can't expect the spiders to spend time on your site if you don't. Very true!

Thanks for participating in the community. You have great information to share!
Photo of Philip8977

Philip8977

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I did my own SEO, and now I am helping others.

Also, if you are an expert at SEO, I'd like to trade notes. I am at the top of many google searches now.

PhilipHawes@yahoo.com
www.edengardesn48213.com will not come up when I search for it.
I have publish the site. Do I need to pay to have the site in a search engine?

please help me find asset my website. I keep typing in edengardens48213.com and I get nothing for that sitel.
Photo of epaint3273

epaint3273

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Sheree7591

Sheree7591

• 62 Points
After edit and publishing my site www.duischoolofnwga.com I can not get it to come up when I do a search through google

I can not get my site to come up. I googled it, and it does not show up.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This thread gives some guidance on what to do with Google, however when I tried to pull up your domain directly the site still does not come up. I searched the public Whois record and that domain does not seem to be a registered domain name. You'll want to make sure you get that domain registered first.

Let us know if you have questions or need help.

Mike
Photo of kirkseycabinet1296

kirkseycabinet1296

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
can not get web site to come up on search engines whats wrong.

just finished web site went to yahoo to goggle it up but never comes up
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Another good way to kick things of is with a Weblisting. You can read more about it at this thread: https://community.homestead.com/homes...

Let me know if you would like us to add it to your account. It's $14.99 per month.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.