My session keeps timing out every 5minutes. I get this message:" Your session has expired. Log in again. (error15216460703184973

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I get the following message:" Your session has expired. Please Log in again. (error15216460703184973).

This happens when I am in the middle of composing, or sending a message, it doesn't matter what I am doing, and this occurs. I have lost email replies etc. Very frustrating. When I look at the error message record, it says I have no error messages.

Please respond ASAP!! I have a business to run!
Photo of EMILY2480

EMILY2480

• 390 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
We are very sorry for the problem causing some users email account to log them off prematurely. This issue has been escalated and we've been informed that there will be some software upgrades occurring in an effort to fix this. I do not yet have an ETA, but our email admins are diligently working on this issue and trying to get it resolved.

Mike
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
Once again we are sorry for the instability and short time-outs that some of you are experiencing. The most recent update that we have is that our email admins will be pushing out some Java updates and also some additional updates to the actual OX system. Because there are several updates necessary, these will occur over the next week or two. There have already been some changes made so many of you may already be seeing some improvement. We'll update you as more information becomes available.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

Official Response
Sorry about the time-out issue. We have actually made some progress but we realize there is more work to do. I've been informed that there are several server updates, java, and even OX updates that are occurring over the next week or two, and expected to resolve these problems.