My contacts and calendar are not showing up on my Zimbra Desktop after the upgrade

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I need help getting my calendar and contacts to come through on my Zimbra desktop
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

• 1,368 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can either use the web client accessible from the top of www.homestead.com or configure Outlook, Thunderbird or another email client, but the Zimbra desktop will no longer work as we are no longer using their system.

mike
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

I have configured Outlook but the calendar and contacts still did not come through.
1.Does the Thunderbird program allow those 2 things to sync?
2. Also when I log on to the homestead.com site I can see my calendar but it won't allow me to add any new appointments. When I try to add one it opens a window and the hour glass thing goes around and around and it never opens to the appointment page.
Please help
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The Calendar and contacts won't sync to Outlook. Regarding the ability to add calendar events from the web client. This does sound like a problem. Can you try a different browser such as Firefox and/or clean your cache and cookies to see if it makes a difference?

Mike
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

Yes I have tried that as well as logging on to a completely different computer on a different network with the same results. I can see the calendar but cannot add anything
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am going to have the mail admins look into this, as you should be able to create new appointments.

Drew
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

Drew- I am still not able to make a new appointment. I did try to share my calendar without any luck so I am wondering if I did something that is hanging it up. I don't know how to fix it... PLEASE HELP
Photo of Rose2286

Rose2286

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So WHAT are we supposed to do about the contacts? WOW....Homestead could have notified everybody that this was going to happen...WHY NOT? Maybe a FREE month for everyone because of the 4 hours you have cost me today and probably thousands of other business owners, dealing with crap that should not have been crap.
Photo of Barbara6609

Barbara6609

Getting competitor emails asking for me to consider moving my business elsewhere. If we don't get help/what we were promised, what option do we have????

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.