my website has disappeared, can't be found anywhere, on any browser

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

my website, maryronan.org has been up and running for at least one year, my account is up to date for my domain and website but my website has disappeared.  When you search for maryronan.org the only thing that comes up is maryronan.net with an old website,hosted by a different company.  My website is used for my business so this is a concern.
Photo of mary8440

mary8440

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • concerned

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 64,136 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of mary8440

mary8440

Thanks, That's the old one that shows up when you search for maryronan.org.  I am looking for maryronan.org, that is where my current website is located.
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Could you have possibly missed an email from ICANN to confirm your domain ownership details? If you changed your email address, then that might explain it.  
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

I found you on ICANN WHOIS, and I don't see any problem there. Here's the link to your domain:  http://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=maryronan.org
Photo of mary8440

mary8440

Thanks Lynn, I agree there does not seem to be any problem, that is why I don't understand why it does not show the website.  Even on the Homestead site it says maryronan.org is not available.
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

It must be on Homestead's end then. It would be so nice to have Live Chat available on here. That would be so helpful for serious problems such as this.  
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
mary8440, Can you please start a private conversation. I have some information that we don't want to post publicly. The problem is we need to change a couple DNS records. I assume that the new site is the one you built with Homestead?
Photo of mary8440

mary8440

Yes Drew it is a homestead site.  Can you tell me how to start a private conversation?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.