My Text Is Invisible!

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Hello! I'm trying to add text on one of my pages. I'm able to add a text box, but the text isn't showing up. What do I need to do to make the text visible?
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

• 156 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • confused

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Is the text the same color as the background? I can take a look what page is this text on? 
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

Hi! The text is on my "Clients" page.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 25,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
All the text boxes on this page have visible text colors. Where is the text box located, can you provide a screen shot? 
Photo of Anne/Stephan8546

Anne/Stephan8546

• 566 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
It's possible that your text color is the same as your back ground. Go to the white task bar, then click text color and try changing the color. For example if your background is black and the default text color us black it will not show up, it's there but will seem like it's invisible. Same as if your back ground is is white a white text color will seem invisible.
You can also high light the text in your box with your cursor by holding down on the right side, draging it across the text box and see the text.
(Edited)
Photo of Angela R.9825

Angela R.9825

Hi! I'm not getting a tab that gives me the option to make changes to the text. However, I do get a tab for background so I  changed the background color to none and the text to white and still can't see it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.