my site suddenly stop working

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

since yesterday i had encounter this error, my site suddenly stop working. so i can't view my web site from any where?

would you help me please!

my web URL www.solaimanms.com

Photo of m_solaiman

m_solaiman

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Victor4384

Victor4384

• 1,282 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I don't see your website anywhere, you might want to find out if your account is in order.  I had the same issue a long time ago and it turned out that I needed to update my account.  Vic out
Photo of m_solaiman

m_solaiman

thank you Victor4384  for the reply

would you tell me how to update my account? please

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Are you still having issues with your website? I was able to go to your website solaimanms.com without any issues.
Photo of m_solaiman

m_solaiman

thank you very much William S,

Yesterday they had solve my problem via chat.

It was because of my domain E Mail was stopped, while ICANN recently changed the laws regarding domains, and any time you make adjustments to the info for the domain you have to click a link from their verification email to verify, as the owner, that you made the change. If that is not verified in 15 days, the domain gets put in a ClientHold  status. But, this email was sent to all the existing account customers to know about the new rule and to update their contact info for the domain.

They update my profile, and everything is OK right now.

thanks again William S,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.