my site isn't publishing Help hurry...loosing business

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

My site is www.sweethomes4u.com.  I updated a page called 254 Siebenthaler.  and it wont publish.  currently it shows the old data.  I need this corrected so that the site publishes  urgently.  It is not the cache as I have cleared it and it still shows the old data.  People are visiting my site and getting confused because the data is incorrect.  I don't get it.  Why doesn't this site update and publish the way it is supposed to.  I seem to run into this problem periodically with your websites.
Photo of Carletta7443

Carletta7443

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated and angry

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,226 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
After making changes, you must save and publish. Having done that and you're not able to view the changes in your preview, you'll need to "refresh" (Shft/Ctrl/Delete)?
Using this procedure intermittently provides solutions to cache and cookie related interference. There are many reasons you may have to occasionally clear the cookies and cache from your web browser. Here's a little trick that works on almost every web browser. Hold down the following keys: Ctrl+Shift+Delete and you'll get a pop-up. Select/check Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache.
After you've cleared the history, then close and reopen your browser.
Photo of Thomas6384

Thomas6384

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Call (415) 555-5555 if the above solution does not work during work hours.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
In this case the problem is disk space. You are trying to publish more than you have available. You can remove some things from the file manager that aren't being used(if any) or you can upgrade your space for $2/month. That adds 1 GB.
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Just as a comment I had a look at the site and I cannot see the text at the top of the index page.Its starts our home is your home, click on but thern the text is hidden behind the blue panel

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.