my paypal button does not work

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

My button is on my site. I have entered my e-mail address into the website manager for the Paypal account. When I click on the Palpal button, an error message comes up.
Photo of adam3511

adam3511

• 70 Points
  • very frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I can take a look at your PayPal button and see what the issue is. What website and what page is the button on?
Photo of Kathryn9108

Kathryn9108

• 226 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I recently switched from Sitebuilder to Sitebuilder Plus and now my PayPal button is not working. Help please!
Photo of William S

William S

I can certainly look into this for you. What page on what website has the broken PayPal button?
Photo of Kathryn9108

Kathryn9108

Thank you!  It's on the "album" page...
http://www.kathrynpriestley.com/Album.html
Photo of Kathryn9108

Kathryn9108

the website is dancingdogllc.com
Photo of William S

William S

Hello,

I have fixed the issue by deleting the PayPal button and re-adding it. I do not know why, it it seems like it button broke. I have published the fix for you and it should be working.  
Photo of Kathryn9108

Kathryn9108

Excellent!  Thanks very much :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.