My mailbox is 100% Full even though I deleted hundreds of emails (and trash)

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I cannot receive my emails in my gmail account because it says it is 100% full but I deleted over 1000 emails AND I emptied the trash...Why can I no longer get email? These are for work! Thanks.
Photo of John6763

John6763

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,762 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Brenda and Rebecca both show over quota. Both have a large number of high mb emails in their mailbox. This can use up space very quickly. Rebecca is right at the limit and Brenda is actually about 10mb over, so may need to delete a bit more. Or, you can add space to these mailboxes.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/email-box-quota-upgrades-now-available
Photo of John6763

John6763

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you. I've deleted almost all of Brenda's emails and still getting the message...
Photo of Drew N

Sorted by size, this is the first page. Many large emails. There are still nearly 900 messages in the inbox. I counted the first 80-100 and added up about 400mb. Can you get rid of any of the huge ones? If not you can increase the size of the mail box. For $1,$2 or $3 extra per month you can make the quota 2gb,5gb or 10gb.
Photo of Drew N

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.