My Homestead Email is saying "login failed". I know I am putting in correctly

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Are there homestead email issues happening?  Email worked fine up until 20 minutes ago.  
Tony@yourpigglywiggly.com
Photo of Amy5068

Amy5068

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

We sent you an email regarding this issue, however the email on file for your account is the email in question. I highly recommend you change the email on file to one not connected to Homestead for times like this.
The email said:
"We discovered that your email address tony@yourpigglywiggly.com was sending email that was flagged as having suspicious or SPAM like content. This may mean that your email credentials have been compromised. To secure the email account, we've reset the mailbox password. We recommend using our mail tools to set a new, Secure Password. We also advise changing the password to all other email accounts that shared the same password or have a weak password. 

If these emails were sent out intentionally, we suggest using a service such as Constant Contact for bulk mailing. This service will ensure that you are effectively reaching your intended recipients while following the guidelines set out by the Federal Trade Commission in the CAN-SPAM Act. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information, please review the guidelines set out by the CAN-SPAM Act at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business. "
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I recommend that you run a scan on any device you use to check your email. Then, once you can verify that the devices are free of malware or viruses, please reset your email password:
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_to_i_reset_my_email_password

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.