My email has stopped working. Is anybody else having the same problem?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Email
Photo of John8103

John8103

• 70 Points

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,782 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I can see that you called in to get this issue resolved. Did you need any further assistance?
Photo of Shayne3878

Shayne3878

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am having a problem with a couple of my email accounts with Homestead.  I have a bunch with you.  Most are working, but 2 of them are not.  What could it be?  They are not receiving messages, but can send them out. 
Photo of Shayne3878

Shayne3878

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
By the way, they are not full.  They are newer emails we have set up and have very few messages. 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Shayne,

What email addresses are you experiencing this with? 
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 12,728 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
The issue with info@keepingitcleancarpetcleaning.com was that the email was only being sent to the email that it is set to forward to shayne@myintentionalsuccess.com. I have put in a ticket to have the emails land in both boxes info@keepingitcleancarpetcleaning.com and the forward shayne@myintentionalsuccess.com that will be resolved shortly. 

Shayne@intentionallifetherapy.com is not pointing to our DNS. It is currently pointing to hover. To use Homesteads email service you will need to either reset your name servers to default and point your a record back to them or add Homesteads email MX records into their system. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/dns-records-for-homestead-email

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.