Multiple Option Sets

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hello, 
I am an online bridal store and I sell wedding dresses that need to have custom sizes added for a more tailored fit.  Is there a way I can add more than one option set to the options for the items.  I attached a picture of what it should look like.  I have an option for my A-Line style dresses that have the options included as basic sizes, colors, and a rush service with an extra fee but I can't figure out how to either add Custom Sizes with different drop downs under the same option set or make Custom Sizes it's own option set and have multiple options sets on a product page.  Not sure if I'm making sense so hopefully the image will help explain it.  
Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

• 770 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If I am understanding correctly, you want a conditional display where if a visitor selects Custom Size, then another option set will appear? But if not selected they will not?
Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

correct.  they can choose between a stock size which I have included in my A-line option set but they can also choose custom size with their measurements which would need to be another option set I am assuming.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Ok, I don't know for sure. I am going to see if I can make it happen.
Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

ok thanks so much 
Photo of Wil2545

Wil2545

• 1,246 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Good day @michelle7845!  I'm a fellow website owner.  I'm trying to find example sites of people using simplestore or storefront.  Would you mind at all if I took a peek at your site?  What are your thoughts on storefront/simplestore?  Thank you so much!!
Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

Sure, you can take a look at mine if you want.  My site is www.theglasssliipperbridal.com.  I love the storefront.  It is a little harder to get used to than the old one but once I got used to it, it became really simple.  I actually use my storefront as my website so I don't have to have a website and then a store.  It works out much better for me
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Good morning, unfortunately, while it may be possible to do this, it is not "out of the box" and would require pretty extensive HTML coding on your part. This level of coding is beyond what we would be able to assist you with.
Photo of Michelle7845

Michelle7845

Ok gotcha.  I found a work round for it instead so I will use that.  Thank you for checking. 
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Glad to hear it!. Do you mind sharing the workaround?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.