Moving elements in Sitebuilder Desktop

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

It takes tooooo long for Sitebuilder to recognize which element I am clicking on. This is really annoying me. It takes ages to change anything because Sitebuilder need to understand which element am I trying to change and if one is going to move it then it is not doing anything at all.

I just added 3 photos on a photogallery which meant that my copyright would be under the photos. Manage to get the photogallery up so that I would be able to choose 3 elements that I have decided to go together down. Not able to do it. Choose 3 elements, and suddenly no elements are chosen and forget about moving the photogallery back so it is no longer on my text.

This makes me hate Sitebuilder, it is sooo frustrating .
Photo of Borghild8973

Borghild8973

• 582 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,646 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How large are the images you are uploading? The larger the file sizes and the larger the number of images, the more time it can take.
Photo of Borghild8973

Borghild8973

3 photos and upload went OK. It was moving the elements that went wrong. I would like to be have a footer with the photo linking to www.operaduets.com and copyright: www.operaduetsphotos.com + Last updated (www.operaduetsphotos.com/A-Z/Cura/201...). The 3 photos was from 14.september 2014.
Photo of Mileen3055

Mileen3055

• 2,456 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I can't find where it says unfollow only follow??
Photo of Borghild8973

Borghild8973

Two photos is not there in the normal visible way as thumbnails http://www.operaduetsphotos.com/A-Z/C...
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Can you try and remove the images from the site and file manager and re add the images?
Photo of Borghild8973

Borghild8973

It worked. Thank you, William!
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.