Mobile website

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

I am worried by making my site mobile that it will change the site that is there now. Would anything change on my website after I have published it as mobile?
Photo of Anne4027

Anne4027

• 502 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • concerned there will be a change

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

If you publish your mobile site through DudaMobile, this will not affect your desktop site at all. 
Photo of Anne4027

Anne4027

Hi William, I have built the mobile site and I have gone premium life time.  I am now having a problem, the site is not loading from my cell and also, when I do editing it is not publishing the edits I have made on some of the pages.  I move a text column to go with a particular picture and I preview to find it hasn't gone through so then I publish and it is not there. What could I be doing wrong???

Anne

m.rclbranch92.com

Photo of William S

William S

I was able to pull up the mobile site when I go to m.rclbranch92.com from my phone, are you still having issues seeing this page? When you are having issues with the text column, is this on the DudaMobile site or the Homestead site?
Photo of Anne4027

Anne4027

I can bring up the mobile site now William, thanks.  I still have problems with editing however, I am always on the mobile editing site when I publish.  If you look at the last navigator link, Bill Beswetherick's page, you will see that the comments for each picture is not in sync with the picture. I pull the comments for a picture up and paste it in the line made available for dropping it, it looks great on the page but it doesn't publish.  I have made other comments and was able to sync them with the picture but now it won't publish for me.  The rest of the pages look okay, sometimes I am frozen and need to get out of the editing page and re start it.

Photo of William S

William S

Hello,

I apologize if you are having issues with the mobile editing site, but that is powered through DudaMobile and you might have to reach out to them for support. The only tip I can give is to make sure you are adding a new text element onto the page between the picture before adding the text. If you are just trying to put the text between them without it, it could cause issues.
Photo of Anne4027

Anne4027

When I click on edit I go to the text paragraph that I want to move and there is a yellow strip telling me I can put it in that spot, I drop it in the spot available, but maybe I need to insert a text block?? before adding it then??

Photo of William S

William S

Try instead of moving the existing text paragraph, add a new one in the spot where you want the text, then copy and paste the text into that new box.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.