mobile Duda site

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Anybody having trouble with mobile Duda site? I signed up for it and the format looks terrible (it's a mess) on the a phone. I can't figure out to delete it.
Photo of Patti3948

Patti3948

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hmm mine is fine, not identical to my website but then it needs to be mobile friendly ( smaller screen) there are quite a few changes you can make on the Duda website that might improve the appearance.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It looks good to me. It appears that you added the coded manually, which is fine. If you want to stop the redirect, then just remove the code from head section. We do advise that you keep the mobile friendly site as it is better if someone searches you on a mobile device.
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Mine is horrible, changes won't save, has continual problems syncing when it is not supposed to do so. Even after I ran through all the steps that they told me to do. Really frustrating, I have spent hours upon hours upon hours working on both of my sites. 
Photo of Brian4612

Brian4612, Champion

• 32,264 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Sorry to hear that Jennifer, I have no advice to offer I am sorry... I am not really up with mobile websites but if you could just post your url I will check your website on the PC and compare it on my mobile phone.. Have no idea what I will find but more than willing to give it my best shot
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
www.canvasworksincmn.com  and www.encloseyourtrailer.com

I had them both looking good on the mobile sites or at least the way I wanted them to look, but apparently it ran another sync and I am essentially right back where I started. Neither are particularly small pages, so it is a time consuming process to constantly have to change them back. Thank you for any suggestions you may have! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.