Missing Folders (Sub folders) since migration

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Can someone please help me? When the email migration happened most of my folders moved over. All except my sub folders. Under my folders, I would make sub folders to help organize my emails. Example... under a folder of a vendor... I would have a sub folder called paid invoices. All of these sub folders are missing... and they are pretty important emails.

I contacted homestead and they are looking into it. It is in advanced support... but no feedback has happened. This has been since December 11th. Can someone at homestead please help me out with this? Thank you. Jeff
Photo of Jeff8470

Jeff8470

• 374 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Jeff, what is the domain name for this email account. As of now the quickest way to help you out is to have your old account unlocked so you can log into it and retrieve anything that is missing.

I'll have it unlocked for you if you can tell me which domain(s) ?

Mike
Photo of Jeff8470

Jeff8470

• 374 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
That would be great Mike. Thank you so much. It is sunsetscreens.com

Jeff
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jeff8470, It looks like we may be able to migrate those missing subfolders for you, however we need to log into both accounts. For this you may want to give us a call at 800-710-1998. The phone rep will need to get your permission to log into both accounts, verify the folders are missing, then escalate it to have the sub-folders re-migrated.

If you would rather get the information on your own, the account has been unlocked. You can log into it at mail.homesteadmail.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.