Missing file manager on "new" website builder, unable to import .js file

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archive inactive content

On the "old" site builder, we were able to get to a file manager. However, I just created a new website, and it looks as if this isnt able to be done anymore? I have a drop down menu that I need to use for my website, which I could use on the old builder. How can this be done now? I have the html code but also need to import my .js file.
Photo of DCoFair

DCoFair

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 4,524 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
It's very easy to create a dropdown menu on the new site.  Go to Pages menu and you will see "manage pages"  for drop downs, just drag the page you want as a sub page up to and under the main menu page.  There is a tutorial for that, but you don't need additional code anymore!
Photo of DCoFair

DCoFair

I don't see where there is an option to change the style on the built in drop down menu, and I don't want all pages on the navigation either.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,348 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you go into the Advanced menu for the navigation menu, and click on Drop Down Settings, you can change the style. Any pages you don't want to appear on that menu, you can hide under Pages.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Otherwise, you might need to get different code for your drop down menu, because you won't be able to import a javascript file via Website Builder.
Photo of DCoFair

DCoFair

Okay thank you! Is that the only way to edit a new website now? 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Yes, Website Builder is the only builder we use for new websites.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.