Message could not be delivered

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

So all this time messages between myself and my husbands email have been delivered NOW all of a sudden we get a message stating that the message could NOT be delivered. Why? He could not send it to me so took a picture which I just tried to upload and your system would not take it. Great. So I have had to retype the whole thing.....here it is:
This is the mail system at host smtp.homesteadmail.com
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
lklein9@comcast.net : host 66.147.243.78 [66.147.243.78] said : 550 Action not taken ( in reply to end data command)
WHY ?
Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
HELP PLEASE !!!! This is still happening. I am so frustrated with Homestead and the lack of communication and concern about the MAJOR issues you have created for your customers and their businesses.

WHY are these messages being bounced back?
PLEASE WORK ON THIS
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
This sounds like a unique problem. What is the address the message was sent from, and what was the address sent to?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks. I'll forward this to be looked at.

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.