Manage Social Icons Choices - Customize Question & or Request for Amazon Button Option?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

Using the new Website Builder (first day) I am liking the social media interface (Manage Social Icons) but I don't see a button for amazon and I have a custom page on amazon i'd like to link within that grouping offered by Website Builder. 

Is there a way to custom make one that integrates into this format or could I request the amazonlogo type button be added?  I can try to match something like this but I would lose animation and automation of it being added on every page etc.

Just curious if this could be done by me or requested as an add-on to the existing buttons, many influencers who blog etc have a custom amazon page or an amazon wish list.

Bill :)
Photo of William0820

William0820

• 1,506 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Hopeful

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I can suggest it to the development team as a possible future enhancement. You can't integrate outside images to the social media, but can still place an image and use the individual animations for that element. You can also set it to display on all pages, by placing it in the header or footer, or by selecting the option to display on all pages.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.