Making website mobile and this was asked and marked Answered but problem NOT solved

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Directions on how to make website mobile are answered and listed but there is an additional problem. Some of us do not have the "Get Started" button but meet the qualifications to allow us to proceed. Not everyone is tech knowledgeable and trying to understand.
Photo of Patty3332

Patty3332

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Patty!

Thanks for posting! You must have a domain associated with your account to get a mobile website. You currently do not have a domain associated with your account.

On the package you're currently on, you will either need to point a domain from another provider or add on to your current package.

Hope that helps!
Photo of Patty3332

Patty3332

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Aubrey, I do have a domain that is associated with my account with GoDaddy and it is pointed to intuit. What steps do I need to take to make sure that it shows up on my intuit account?
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Patty3332 -

Oh, that's good! You just need to set up the pointed domain on our end by logging in and going to Domains > Use A Domain You Already Own > Keep Current Provider > and follow the steps from there.

Once the domain is set up properly, you should see the Getting Started tab with the link for mobile sites.

Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.