Making video full screen

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Since our web site has video, why can't we make it full screen?  Is there a way to do this?
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

• 966 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,910 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can link it to YouTube.
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

Yes, I have it uploaded on Youtube, how do I link it?
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

copy the URL code from the YouTube video>select insert on your page editor>YouTube>paste the html code into Video Settings "YouTube URL.
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

I did something out of the box, I went to the video I had put on the site and enlarged it so it was ginormous! Now they don't have to go out of the site to view it and they can change the setting to 1080p high definition, it looks perfectamundo!
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Our built in video player does not have this ability. You can do this by uploading the video on YouTube, or by using HTML5 video players.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/can_i_add_an_html5_video_to_my_site
Photo of Leah3842

Leah3842

I did something out of the box, I went to the video I had put on the site and enlarged it so it was ginormous! Now they don't have to go out of the site to view it and they can change the setting to 1080p high definition, it looks perfectamundo!
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

You are a genius!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.