Lost ability to edit two sites

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

ambrosiasustenance and saturnaemicrofarm have both vanished from websites editor. All it says now is "choose design". I have been editing these two for almost a day straight. I can still reach them via .homesteadcloud.com extension for viewing. 

*Also* the 6 sites which I received help on over the last week are still not returning to their ".com" or ".org" domains and I still need to use the extension ".homesteadcloud.com"

If it was something I did wrong lay it on me. I can take it. Don't wish to do it again!! ;-)

Thank you for your assistance

Jonathan
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

• 524 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,714 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
From your Website Manager, above the Edit command, select from the list next to "Add Domains". by selecting the down arrow.
Photo of Jonathan1400

Jonathan1400

• 524 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sorry brother I do not see anything you describe in manager. I think you are thinking something else. The drop down box and my domain is there. I have already edited the site. When I select the site I do not get an edit button. Only button I get is a choose design button.

Now it has happened to a third site I have already built - hestiatinyhomes
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Jonathan, I am looking at the account now.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

ambrosiasustenance should be fixed
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

saturnaemicrofarm should now be fixed
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

hestiatinyhomes should now be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.