Looking to leave Homestead. Anyone have suggestions for alternate providers?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Tired and frustrated with Sitebuilder and Sitebuilder Plus. I can't even get a single page updated or published correctly with these programs. Anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?
Photo of Brian0212

Brian0212

• 428 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What sort of issue are you having? We'll be happy to help you out. What step or process is giving you problems?

Mike
Photo of Jewel5203

Jewel5203

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I've been thinking about this too. Especially with the problems with the email server. I found this list of the Top 10 Best Website Builders:
http://www.top10bestwebsitebuilders.c...

I also noticed that most of the companies on this list include mobile webpages in their packages, verses having to pay extra to an outside organization. They also all look cheaper than the current package I have with Homestead. I personally plan on taking a look at Wix this weekend.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
We are sorry for the trouble you are having and are working to resolve your issue

While we understand you need to do what is best for your business, this community is a help center for Homestead products and services. It is not meant for any type of advertising.

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.