Linked PDF File Does Not Show Bookmarks (even though it's saved to do so)

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I would like to post bookmarked PDFs to my website.  I always save the PDFs to show bookmarks when I originally create the PDFs; however when I link them onto my site using Website Builder, they open without the bookmarks showing.  I've tested this in both Chroma and Internet Explorer (the two browsers I have access to).  How do I get them to open properly with the navigational bookmarks showing?
Photo of FairwoodWest

FairwoodWest

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,348 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I've never seen this function. If it is not showing bookmarks on PDFs you upload, we would not have a way to make this display.
Photo of FairwoodWest

FairwoodWest

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is showing bookmarks when I open the PDF outside of my Homestead webpage.  As I said in my original post, I always save PDFs to show bookmarks upon opening.  It's only after I link it to the Homestead webpage that the bookmarks do not show.
(Edited)
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,348 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I understand that the PDFs might be bookmarked on your end before you connect it to Homestead, but opening the PDF from your Homestead website, I have no way of forcing it to show bookmarks. I have never seen this feature before and we don't have any setting for it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.