Larry S. Chat support

• Praise
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Had a chat issue. Larry S. Was helpful and friendly. Very satisfied, will tell others.
Photo of Karl4075

Karl4075

• 70 Points
  • thrilled

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Karl,

Thanks for posting! I'll make sure Larry's manager is notified on the great customer service he offered you.

Chris
Photo of joyce2518

joyce2518

• 70 Points
hello, I am stupid when it comes to websites. I have tired to delete and start over but it wont let  me because I have a domain name already. I cant seem to get anything to do right. The picture I choose for my home page, there are mutiples and I cant get them deleted so I was going to start over. Also, I have never found my pin that ya'll are talking about.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you want to delete all the content from the site and start over, you can simply change the template.
Photo of joyce2518

joyce2518

• 70 Points
Hello is anybody there
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
joyce2518,

We are here 7 days a week, but not 24 hours. Our target is to average less than 4 hours to respond to all questions. During working hours, often it will be faster, but not always.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.