Labor Day 09/07/2015

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Issue resolved

Hello,

In observance of the Labor Day holiday, Homestead phone, chat, and community support will be closed on 09/07/2015. All support will resume normal business hours on 09/08/2015. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
  • Excited

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of David6186

David6186

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Great now I have to have my site not working for 3 more days while you guys take a holiday....It is down on your side and I am stuck with no support....how much business lost are you going to reimburse me....ZERO
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have already placed your other post in the thread that solves your issue. Please check your email for the link to the topic, or click below.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/extremely_important_domain_information
Photo of Mark8381

Mark8381

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
So, I pay for service, I do not get service; is my bill corrected for lack of available service? Or is full payment expected for less than full service availability? While I have great respect for Labor Day and for the American Labor Movement, I need my email working....that I am paying for...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.