Is this change required – and why now?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This change is required because we’re transitioning to Bigcommerce. We realize the timing isn’t ideal, but we will do everything possible to aid in your transition and make things as easy as we can for you. The change will give you a built in Facebook version and mobile version of your store. We want to quickly help you capture a larger market than ever before.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Julia0010

Julia0010

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi there,

The deadline has expired to make necessary changes. What shall I do now?
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The deadline for the old store has passed. Basically this means that you'll just need to continue working on and updating the new store.

Mike
Photo of Simone8779

Simone8779

• 60 Points
Hello Mike, I also missed the deadline, however, I am unable to add products to my site. Who should I talk to regarding the change?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not sure what you have and haven't done at this point. If you haven't even logged in yet, you can do so at http://store-5uwhgv3q.mybigcommerce.c....

The user name is admin and hit the forgot password. The password reset will be sent to an aol email address.

If you have a different question, please ask.

Thanks

Drew
If this post helps, please give me a "Star" and complete this survey to rate my performance.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.