Keep getting an unexpected server error for the last few days now.. Anybody else?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Can't log on anything!  Is it me?  Unexpected server error..
Photo of Terry4676

Terry4676

• 136 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Terry4676

Terry4676

Ok, on a chance, I'm using Chrome so, I loaded ie explorer and it worked so,,  why is Chrome causing a server error?  Humm...  any ideas?
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Terry,

That does sound strange. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies in Chrome? When did you get the server error in Chrome?
Photo of Terry4676

Terry4676

Ok, here's what I figured out. I was logging on to my account on homestead.com.  I was using the wrong user name for this account.  Therefore, it gave me the server error.  After hitting the back button to try again, it would then just take me to the homestead home page and I could never get to the log in screen again.  I'd select log in, it just booted me back to the home page.  I did as William asked me to do which was to clear my Chrome Cache, loaded Homestead, logged on and all is well.  Weird problem though.  Wish it would just told me my user name didn't match. Thanks William for the Help.
Photo of William S

William S

No problem! Glad you were able to get in!
Photo of Schnauzer Lover

Schnauzer Lover

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My site is getting this error on every page I have a homestead form load. Contact forms, blog etc...
Photo of William S

William S

This is due to an unrelated issue. Merging to relevant topic.

Please reference the new conversation here: 502 server errors

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.