Just out of cuiosity...or frustration

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Does it really matter if we go to the chat help. phone help, or Community to try and get our websites fixed?  It doesn't seem to matter to me because I keep seeing the same answers to a lot of people's problems.
Such as:
1. We're working on it.
2. It will be fixed shortly
3. We've sent your issue to the advance team and it will be resolved soon
All of this means squat!   I can't understand how this is taking so long. People are losing money/business left and right. We get very little response from HS. Drew and a few others have been the lone bright spot.

I'm hoping someone in the very near future can fix this train wreck. Can't wait to see what happens.  Then again, waiting is what we do best.

Photo of Crash

Crash

• 2,600 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • you figure it out!

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,016 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I agree. It's been a long time comin'.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Crash,

It helps from the standpoint of people reporting what their issues are, so that priorities can be set by the people affected. Keep in mind that only a small percentage of accounts have seen many of these issues. I am 100% aware that doesn't matter to those of you affected, and truly appreciate that fact.

That being said, one of the issues is that despite the fact you believe you may have the same problem, it isn't always the case. Sometimes it is something we can assist with and sometimes it is something that must be attended by the engineers.

So I guess the best answer is that it is good to report the issue, but not repeatedly. We aren't sitting on a fix for anything. Somethings need to be done in a specific order. Some things affect more people than others. We appreciate the frustration you all feel and share it, but much of the difficulty in contacting supports stems from repeated reports that agents will be unable to address.

I know this isn't what you would like to hear, but this is the case.

Drew
Photo of david4431

david4431

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
ok

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.