Joining Website Bulider

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

"All you need to do is create a new site and replicate the content from your live site."  I don't understand what you mean when you say replicate the content.  Do you mean there's a way to copy and paste so to speak?  Or do you mean we simply start over?  
Photo of Jason8261

Jason8261

• 72 Points

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 4,796 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Well, you DO need to start over because the platforms are totally different.  What I have done with quite a few of mine is to choose the new template, open the old site in a separate window so I can see it then grab/cut/paste the text.  I also snag pictures right out of the website and put them in a desktop file folder (since you will have to re-upload them.)  any linked files you will either have to re-upload directly from your computer.  It's been awhile, but I think there is a way to download your files in SiteBuilder file manager, so you can do that and put them in that desktop folder and grab them from there.  Hope that helps you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.