It would be great if image captions could be made larger!

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: • We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed

As an architect, I use the image gallery quite a bit, and my images pop up quite large on the screen.  The captions below the images are tiny.  I have tried everything to make them a larger size, but haven't found a way. They completely get lost on the page!  PLEASE if there is a way to adjust their size to quite a bit larger, it would be so great.  Thanks!
Photo of Margaret1970

Margaret1970

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Margaret1970,

I see what you mean and unfortunately you can change that size at this time.  I am going to give your idea a Like as I can see how you would want this feature.

Drew
Photo of Margaret1970

Margaret1970

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks.
Just to help anyone else who has this same problem, I am getting by by doing the following:  I hit return once, then type an "underline" character repeatedly (to create a long straight line to fill up space), and then hit return a could of more times, before I type the actual caption.  These actions push the caption downward and underneath the middle of the image, making them stand out more.   (I also use the boldest font and all capitals for the caption.) The problem is that it is hard to control the positioning under the image.....
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for sharing the tip.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.