Issue with Passphrase in Big CommerceStorefront Endicia shipping

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I am having issues with printing labels via Endicia in my BC Storefront. Beginning yesterday I get the error below. I have done nothing to change anything. Endicia says I am to go to my partner (you?) because they (you or BC) changed the passphrase.
The Certified Intermediary’s pass phrase is incorrect. Error encountered (Log ID: 36455)
Photo of Rosemary1036

Rosemary1036

• 922 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

This sounds like an issue with the Endicia passphrase being wrong. Have you tried changing the passphrase? http://www.endicia.com/support/forgot-passphrase/

This is not to be confused with your Endicia password, as that is different.
Photo of Rosemary1036

Rosemary1036

• 922 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
OK, thanks! I followed the link and was issued a temp pass phrase. What do I do with it?
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
When you connect the store to Endicia it should ask for the passphrase. This should be at store settings, then shipping. There should be a section for printing shipping labels.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.