Is there any way I can let my users view the Text File created by my Forms Submissions ?

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive. If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it. You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I create a text file when my users submit a form while on my website. It is a "signup for an event" type submission and often they forget if they signed up or not. I would like to provide a means, from the website, for them to view this file in order to verify if they signed up.

At this point, the only way I can see the file is to logon to the development site and view it through File Manager. I obviously can not open that up.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks
Photo of Paul7428

Paul7428

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Paul7428,

There isn't a way to allow for that at this time.  I will switch this to an idea for the developers to review.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.